||Job posted On
||Network Engineer (Multiple Openings)
|| The Network Engineer will gather and analyze requirements to test, model, and implement information and data communications networks. Specific duties include:
- Gathering, analyzing, translating, and documenting customers’ network and systems requirements to recommend network solutions and determine compatibility and required customization for maximum efficiency and security;
- Configuring Load balancers for Local traffic and Global traffic and managing the traffic and tuning the load on the network servers;
- Maintaining and troubleshooting network protocols;
- Managing customers’ LAN/WAN infrastructure, connectivity and other activities for data centers;
- Implementing SSH/RADIUS authentication on hardware and SSL/IPsec data security Protocols;
- Configuring and troubleshooting DHCP and DNS Servers;
- Developing and Supporting Amazon Cloud Services environment;
- This position requires travel to unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S.
|ZIONTECH SOLUTIONS, Inc. 1551 McCarthy Blvd, Ste # 112, Milpitas CA 95035, and travel required to various unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S.
|| Apply here