||Computer Network Architect (Multiple Openings)
||With a high degree of independence and autonomy, the Computer Network Architect will design & implement computer & information networks. Duties include:
- Performing networking modeling, analysis, and planning;
- Gathering, analyzing, translating, and documenting customers network and systems requirements to recommend network solutions and determining compatibility and required customization for maximum efficiency and security;
- Developing test plans and setting up test beds to review functionality of networks;
- Providing support to onsite engineers and direction to the network integration teams;
- Managing customer’s LAN infrastructure and managing activities for data centers;
- Travel required to unanticipated client sites in the U.S.
||This position requires a Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent in EE, CS, CIS, SW Egr, IT, or related, and Five (5) years progressive professional experience in any networking occupation.
||Must have any professional experience with:
Ethernet, TCP/IP, E1/T1, Leased circuits;
Data Centers, Corporate LAN/WAN Networks;
Cisco Routers & Switches;
HP Switches Procurve, 3COM;
Switches, SM9 Ticketing Tool;
HP Wireless LAN Controller;
Riverbed WAN optimization.
||ZIONTECH SOLUTIONS, INC. 2665 N 1ST Street, Suite 200, San Jose, CA 95134 and various unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S.
||Himabindu Gadige, email@example.com
|Job Posted On:
||Click Here to Apply for this Job